Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Longevity, Support and Many More Growth Rings

You may have made the difference that kept us on the mission field! This is what I said to a lady who has over 70 years on this earth and is still passionately working to help missionaries that need help with educational decisions and special needs children. I don't know at this point and probably never will know exactly what a difference she made, but we are feeling a lot more informed at this point. Praise God for those who serve him so selflessly.
Like a tree growing in Canada, we are going through many different seasons, and each brings with it different potential for growth. Each season leaves a mark as the tree grows in a rapid spurt. If I were able to see these different seasons of growth and challenge, I am sure that there are already many rings in my trunk. I look forward to more learning and challenges, knowing that God is sufficient for all my needs! Phillipians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. KJV
Please pray as we continue to seek to meet the needs of our children's education. It is hard to see the holes that have developed in their education due to the different moves and life changes they have followed us through. But, we trust that God has all of this as part of his plan for us, his best for us, and that he will use it for his glory.
And, if there is anyone interested in coming to serve as a teacher of a few missionary children, please feel free to let us know...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment