Saturday, June 25, 2011

Nothing Boxes

Blogging is not my strong point. I am amazed by those who manage to find something interesting or significant to say every week, let alone every day. My brother is on a journey, and has just passed 6 months of writing every day. He has missed a few, but very few. I can’t say I have read all the entries, but it is an interesting pursuit and many of his entries are intriguing and provocative. I must say that I quite often find myself in the nothing box - when Karlene asks what I am thinking, I can honestly say nothing; of course she can’t quite understand how I can’t be thinking anything at any time, but if I stop to try to find what I was just thinking, I can honestly say that I was just seeing, hearing, smelling, but really not thinking anything at all. Well this Blog seems to be about nothing. Fits my nothing box - LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Anthony! Ironically you are not alone in your nothing box :-) I believe a lot of the men of the world spend some time there - I like to think of it as the Box of Refreshing... so they can deal with the pressures of life (and with the wife who is thinking about 103 things at one time!)

    ReplyDelete