Monday, October 15, 2012

Sing Your Praises Campaign


I am SO EXCITED to be able to launch the 'Just Act' -  "Sing Your Praises Campaign" to raise awareness and money for International Justice Mission! This amazing organization works throughout the world to "Seek justice, rescue the oppressed, defend the orphan, plead for the widow.” - Isaiah 1:17. Please take some time to visit my campaign page and consider supporting the work of IJM. In doing so, you will be helping to bring justice and freedom to the hurting in our world! Together and in the power of God, we can make a difference!!! 

If you donate to IJM during this campaign, I will send you my CD "Sing Your Praises" free of charge as my way of thanking you for supporting this amazing organization! With God's help, "Sing Your Praises" was produced as my way of helping to rescue the enslaved and oppressed. All of the money from the sale of this CD goes to International Justice Mission Canada. To date, the CD has raised over $7000 for IJM to help them rescue children who are trafficked and sold and exploited in the commercial sex trade.


To find out more about how to donate and how you can receive your free copy of my CD, visit the 'Just Act' -  Sing Your Praises Campaign at this link! Please feel free to share this campaign with others!


No comments:

Post a Comment